BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Spring Sonata : Libra's Goodbye

Spring: This is our last night together. I know you will not be back. But let me stay with you till the end.


Spring: I shall not cry. I shall be proud of you. You are my BELOVED.


Spring: Goodbye, Libra. Stay peace in Heaven. Your love and spirit will last forever.



*******************************************************************************
THE SPRING SONATA : LIBRA'S GOODBYE

-END-

2 comments:

MARY ANNE said...

The end? Or the beginning...

The musical journey....why do I hear silence...Spring is singing ?

Love is not an illusion right?

Jordan Yii said...

Suddenly I have a thinking that I might start a new story from Spring after Libra leaving him.

Could be Spring's new journey on the world?