BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 27, 2009

God Bless Michael Jackson


Yes, the legend Michael Jackson has passed away in 25 June 2009. 

This morning, when we were having class, the lecturer was told the news of Michael Jackson passed away. When we knew about it, I was so shocked that I hardly believed my ears. Isn't Michael Jackson gonna have his concert in London soon? And now the news came to suddenly that I believe all Michael Jackson's fans will definitely feel sad and even cry for him.

I am not the big fans of Michael Jackson, but I do like some of his song like . It is really a sad news today. Life's short, so please treasure people you love and love you.

May God bless Michael Jackson.

一切都来得太突然了,一代巨星Michael Jackson的死讯又再一次说明了生命的短暂,所以我们要珍惜自己身边的人,珍惜那些爱你的人、你爱的人、为你付出的人以及家人。

0 comments: