BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 3, 2009

3 IMPORTANT THINGS TO FOLLOW YOU

This few days, I always forget to bring my key. Hence, it has caused troublesome to me. 

I told my problem to my friend and then he gave me a good advice.

He said "WHEN YOU LEAVE THE ROOM, PLEASE CHECK THAT THE KEY, PURSE AND HANDPHONE ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU, THEN YOU WILL MISS NOTHING".

Yup~ I should double check that I am bring all these things along with me whenever I go to class or going somewhere.

Remember : KEY, PURSE, HANDPHONE!!!

2 comments:

MARY ANNE said...

There was once a man who always forgot things. one day he went jungle tracking. And he forgot how to get back . So his wife said he forgot himself.

Jordan Yii said...

hehe... Even though i am a forgetful person, I still can remember who i am.