BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME

Thanks God

That I have found a target in my life

That I should develop myself in the field I am really interested in

Thanks

As my Lecturer and Friend

For you inspired me so much today

That you lead me a way to find my target

Although I might not be so professional

And I might not be that good

But

I am really willing to try

To learn the things that I never learn

To explore in new situation

Dear

I need your support as well

To find my target in my life

It is a WONDERFUL day

It is a BEAUTIFUL day

It is a day of Blessing by GOD

2 comments:

MARY ANNE said...

You have sown seeds that will grow and reach many. I see it already...look at your cluster may...This is just a beginning.

Many are talented. Yet few are loving. Even fewer are ready to help another.

For me you are more than an artist. Art is your medium. Your heart points the way to a larger mission.

Only you will know what that mission is.

When you listen with your heart.

Jordan Yii said...

Thank you so much, Mikail~ From you, I really learn a lot and I have found a target in my life. Though I might not be able to seek my life's target NOW, but one day, I shall fulfill my dream.

I know sometimes it is hard for me to have my dream come true, but I believe God will always be there giving me strength.