BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Everytime.. It's different





Everytime

I go to beach 

And everytime

I see that the beach is different from the last time I went

The scenary has changed

Yesterday's beauty could only be recalled

And we do not know what will happen and what it will be tomorrow

Life's like that too

We never know what's next

It could be good

It could be bad

It could be happy

It could also be sad

Let GOD decide 

Even though 

Everytime... It's different

3 comments:

MARY ANNE said...

Wow what fantastic shots. Really looks serene. You really have a natural flare for photography. As I said... work on compiling a CD of your shots...

MARY ANNE said...

I like your poems too...

Jordan Yii said...

Thanks.. I will keep it up. Could be my partime except studying and teaching. :)