BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You are ALWAYS special

Today

I shall tell all

that you are ALWAYS and REALLY special

for me

and for yourself

Though we have been going through hard times

Though quarreling is just like one of our meal

But YOU

the special one

always loving, caring

In you

I see the eternal

I see the truth

I see the happiness

and TOO

I see THE GREATEST LOVE

Wishing you

Stay happy and smile

No matter how and where

You must always REMEMBER that

I'll be with you

for you are really and ALWAY special for me

2 comments:

MARY ANNE said...

Beautiful way of expressing your multifacetted feelings..

Guess you can also say it with a pic...you being an artist

Jordan Yii said...

It's hard to find true love. Wishing that everyone appreciate what they have.