BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, July 4, 2009

海









The pictures were taken on the beach in front of my college.

海

有海风、海浪

却不是欢乐的靠岸

海

有贝壳、寄居蟹

却没有幸福的愿望

我望着海

寻找一个平衡点

却看见夕阳残酷地的离去

总是相信

烦恼会随海风飘吹走

飘到海中央去

让夕阳歇息前努力地蒸发它

多少次

等待又等待

总是失望地归去

心中的天堂

构造还存在吗?

4 comments:

MARY ANNE said...

What a wonderful way to start my morning....a very special morning for me. For I saw a piece of Gods Heavenly Mystery through your eyes...what a perceptive artist you are....more views of heaven please?

Anonymous said...

beautiful.

MARY ANNE said...

Wow these are really beautiful . You know I read this post at 4am on Sunday... and it was like God saying hello I got a surprise for you....I will try and paint the last pic....

Jordan Yii said...

Sea is my heaven. Everytime i feel not happy or stressed, the beach is the only place i go and express my feeling. Yes.. it is the place i feel near to God. I pray to God there. I believe God listen what I am telling Him.