BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 18, 2009

How to write "Stone" in Chinese Character? Here it is..




Today we were having micro-teaching for Mandarin subject. The word I taught today is "stone". In last minute, I had a very sudden inspiration of teaching the word "stone". I used a branch from a tree and a stone. I combined both as shown above and at last it will become the word "石" as shown in the figure above. The stories of this word is quite interesting. I explained in the class that we imagine a branch dropped from a tree and was located beside a stone. Then this will produce the word "stone" in Chinese character.

If you wonder how to write the word stone in Chinese character, why don't you imagine the statement I stated above?

Here is how to write the word "stone" (石) in correct order.




今天是第二次的微格教学,虽然也没有很理想,但是比第一次的微格教学好很多了,而且还被许老师称赞我用的教学法很有趣。我的教学法就是如第一张图所显示的。我用树枝和石头来带出“石”字的字形,方法就是说明有一个树枝掉落在一块石头旁边,于是就成了“石”字。这一次的教案虽然仍然错误百出,但得到一个赞扬,我也觉得很开心了。我会更努力的~

7 comments:

chengmun said...

能够得到许老师的称赞
证明你的用心他又看到

加油~
华文的教学是很有趣的

Jordan Yii said...

我会继续努力的。。华文教学真的很有趣哦~~ 你也要加油哦

'CrY5t@L said...

hmmpp....
can i give u a task???
i m wondering about my name....
晶。。。
how to teach them this word o?
hahahaz~

Jordan Yii said...

好的~ 让我帮你想一想下,不过不能够立刻就有灵感哦~ 还请你恭候哦。

'CrY5t@L said...

ok ok~
hehehez~
thanks!

MARY ANNE said...

Great explanation of stome. I think I can remember that..

Jordan Yii said...

I believe I can use more natural thing to explain some chinese character. Wishing that those who cannot write and understand Mandarin can learn through such interesting way~